AmigaActive (2004/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:30 May 2000 at 23:08:40
Subject:Re: Online column

Hello Kevin,

On 30-May-00, you wrote:

>>> Erm, I don't remember you
>>
>> Not to worry, you didn't miss anything ;)

> I was surprised at the number of people I did meet up with and chat,
> most of it unplanned too!

I met a few people I know, including Paul Compton, Phil Stephens and
Simon Archer.

I recognised Neil Bothwick and Andrew Korn, but they were busy, so I
didn't interrupt them.

>> > was that a £30 4gb UW scsi hd? I got the last of those bargains
> I've yet to install it. I've yet to have anywhere TO install it ....

Mines in :-)

I took piccies too, as I had to alter everything around in my Power
Tower. I moved my twin Fujitsu IDE drives to the bay at the back of
the tower, and mounted the UW SCSI under the floppy drive. As my CD
and CDWR run off an Oktagon 2008 controller, and the new HD off the
CyberStorm SCSI3 controller, it's like sphagetti junction in there
now! ;)

I may shove some of the pics up on my website at the weekend.

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

If it doesn't move, eat it. If it moves, kill it. Then eat it.

Remember the good 'ol days